2017 – The GOOD, The BAD, The UGLY
As an Australian expat living and working in Singapore, you’re in a unique position to significantly improve your financial situation as long as you have the knowledge to make informed decisions. Our February seminar will focus on tips and strategies for how you can reduce your tax liabilities now and in the future, and include the latest super changes. This seminar will be of value to anyone looking to live and/or retire in Australia, and for those who are looking to maximise their time offshore and minimise future tax liabilities.
At this February workshop, you’ll learn the following:
- Australian Property – What you need to know about investing in property in Australia
- Superannuation – Making the most of your superannuation and important changes in 2017
- Offshore Investments – Your offshore investment strategy for the 2017 market
- 2017 Market Outlook – Where do we see financial markets heading and how to position yourself for 2017.
- Australian Tax – What you need to know about Australian tax changes and how you can take advantage of them.
- Traps to Avoid – What are some of the hidden traps and common mistakes expats make that can cost thousands now and in the future.
Date – 15th February 2017
Time – 6:30pm – 8:30pm
Address – Global Financial Consultants Boardroom – #10-01 Far East Finance Bldg, 14 Robinson Road, Singapore 048545
Food and Drinks will be provided
RSVP – To Jarrad Brown at firstname.lastname@example.org | +65 8282 5702 | +65 6532 2711
Bookings are closed for this event.